Holidays, mashed potatoes and alllll the gravy baby! NO serving sizes here! Drink that gravy for all I care! My son loved the mashed potatoes and gravy so much! He had three helping while we were taste testing! You can see his cute picture below!
32 oz gluten free beef broth
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tbsp garlic oil
4 tablespoons gluten free all purpose gravy
8 tsp gluten free broth base and seasoning
1/4 tsp thyme
1 tsp sage
1/4 black pepper
1) In a large pot add the beef broth and whisk in the flour until completely dissolved. Do not turn on the burner yet!
2) Add in broth base and seasoning, thyme, sage, black pepper and whisk.
3) Next add in almond milk, garlic oil and whisk.
4) Turn the burner on medium. Make sure your burner is not on too high or you will burn the bottom of your gravy. Be patient with it and DO NOT walk away. You are going to want to whisk until it starts to thicken.
5) Once the gravy starts to thicken, remove it from the burner and let sit for 5 minutes. You will want to whisk it again before serving.
TIP: If you wish your gravy to be thicker, disable some flour in broth and whisk in the gravy. If you wish your gravy to be more thin then add in more broth and whisk.
You can find the mashed potatoes recipe in the side dishes tab!