This recipe will satisfy any adult or child you are cooking for! Gluten and dairy free!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 package 2.8 oz bacon bites
12 oz box gluten free elbow noodles
1 1/2 cups beef broth
4 tsp beef broth base and seasoning
2 tbsp corn starch
1/4 black pepper
1 tsp parsley flakes
1 tsp garlic oil
2 tsp Worcestershire
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
12 oz Violife cheddar shreds (you will need to buy two 8 oz bags of cheddar shreds)
2 tbsp vegan butter
1) In a large pot boil water. Follow the directions on the pasta box and cook. Once fully cooked drain the water and set noodles aside.
2) While the pasta is cooking start browning the ground turkey in a large pan, on medium-high. Drain any extra liquid.
3) In a medium bowl add beef broth. Whisk in corn starch until dissolved. Next whisk in beef broth base, black pepper, parsley flakes, garlic oil, Worcestershire and almond milk.
4) Add beef broth mixture to ground turkey pan. Turn down to medium. Mix well.
5) Add in cheddar shreds, vegan butter and bacon bites.
6) Stir continuously until cheese is completely melted.
7) Fold in cooked pasta.