Gluten free. Dairy free.
10.5oz bag of pretzels
10oz Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Dairy Free Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips
2 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1) Set aside 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Set aside 1 cup of pretzels.
2) In a blender add the bag of pretzels. Minus the cup you set aside. You will need a cup of pretzels for the topping. Blend until the pretzels are almost a fine powder.
3) In a medium bowl add the pretzel powder, honey and peanut butter. Mix until fully combined. If it seems dry add more peanut butter.
4) Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Add the pretzel peanut butter mixture to the baking pan. Spread and pat down evenly.
5) In a bowl add the bag of chocolate chips (minus the 1/4 cup you set aside) and milk. Microwave 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate chips are fully melted. Stir every 30 seconds to ensure the chocolate chips don't burn.
6) Evenly spread the melted chocolate chips on top of the peanut butter pretzel base.
7) Take the cup of pretzels you set aside and crush them on top of the chocolate.
8) In a small bowl melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1 tbsp peanut butter. Melt for 20 seconds and stir. Melt for an additional 20 seconds or until melted. Stir until fully combined.
9) With a spoon drizzle the peanut butter chocolate on top of the crushed pretzels.
10) Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Keep refrigerated. Cut the pretzel bars into squares and set out at room temperature for 5 minutes or eat cold.