Easy to make for a family meal. Gluten, egg and dairy free. Easy on the stomach as I use garlic infused oil vs real garlic.
1 14oz Wholly Wholesome gluten free pizza dough (unthawed) 1/2 cup melted vegan butter
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp garlic oil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a microwave safe bowl melt butter.
3) Once butter is melted stir in salt, garlic oil and Italian seasoning.
4) Knead dough and warm it up. Split into 14 pieces.
5) Rub a small amount of garlic oil on your hands and roll dough into 14 balls. The oil helps the dough from sticking to your hands. Add more to your hands as needed. Be careful not to use too much.
6) Roll dough balls out into a 5 inch ropes. 7) Cross the left side of the rope over or the right. Tuck under like you are tying a knot. 8) Take the ends of the ropes and tuck under the dough knots.
9) Using a basting brush, dip it into the garlic butter mixture and bast the dough knots.
10) Bake for 18 minutes.
11) Once out of the oven, bast with garlic butter again. Lightly sprinkle with salt. 12) Use extra garlic butter for dipping.
Below is my favorite salt to use for this recipe.