Raspberry Jalapeño Party Dip
Gluten, dairy and egg free appetizer recipe that is sure to please a crowd. Easy steps and only takes 15 minutes to throw together.
Prep Time: 15 minute
Cook Time: 2 hours to Over Night Refrigeration
7.5 oz Violife Vegan Cream Cheese
3 tbsp raspberry jam
1/2 cup Violife Vegan Cheddar Shreds
2/3 cup bacon bites
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
4 oz chipped walnuts
1 large jalapeno
1) Scoop out cream cheese into a small mixing bowl. Let cream cheese sit out for at least 10 minutes to soften up for folding in ingredients.
2) While the cream cheese is softening you will start to get the rest of the ingredients ready.
3) Wash, deseed and diced the jalapeño. Dice the cheddar shreds into smaller pieces, chop raspberries and measure out 1/3 cup bacon bites. Add jalapeño, cheddar shreds, bacon and raspberries to small mixing bowl with cream cheese.
3) Fold the ingredients into the softened cream cheese.
4) Once completely mixed add mixture to a round serving bowl that is at least 1.4 L. Smooth down mixture to make flat surface. Cover with tight lid.
5) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. best it refrigerated over night.
6) This next step can wait until right before you are ready to serve. For the topping you will need to crush your walnuts into smaller pieces. In a small bowl add the bag of walnuts and use a cup to crush them up. Add 1/3 cup bacon bites and mix.
7) Once the mixture is done being refrigerated add bacon walnut topping. Do not put on top while refrigerating.
8) Serve with gluten free crackers or bread.