Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 23 minutes
1 lb fresh green beans
6 medium red potatoes
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp garlic oil
1/2 tsp white truffle oil
4 tbsp vegan butter
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp paprika
fresh ground black pepper to taste
1) Wash green beans and remove the steams if they are still attached. Set aside.
2) Wash red potatoes and cut into wedges.
3) In a large pan toss the potato wedges in the canola oil. Cover and cook on medium. Stir every couple of minutes and recover. Do this for 15 minutes.
4) While the potatoes are cooking make the butter mixture. In a small bowl mix garlic oil, white truffle oil, vegan butter, salt, Italian seasoning, paprika and black pepper.
5) After the potatoes have cooked for 15 minutes you can add the green beans and butter mixture. Mix all well in the pan until everything is covered in the butter mixture.
6) Cook for an additional 8 minutes. Cover and stir at 4 minutes and again at 8 minutes.