16 oz peeled and deviened raw shrimp (thawed)
Bang Sauce Recipe
3/4 cup vegan mayo 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons garlic oil
2 tablespoon honey
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
3/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add additional 1/2 teaspoon for extra kick)
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
1) Mix all ingredients in a bowl until fully combined. Refrigerate over night or for at least two hours. It is best to let it sit over night to let the seasonings fully set.
2) In a large bowl pat the shrimp dry with paper towel.
3) Add enough sauce to coat shrimp.
4) Cook shrimp on medium-high for about 8-12 minutes. (the cooking time 8-12 minutes depends on the size of shrimp you buy) Make sure when cooking the shrimp you have them evenly spread out on the bottom of the pan.
5) Serve with left over sauce for something to dip the cooked shrimp in.