Updated: May 16
Gluten, dairy and egg free. This is the perfect side dish to bring to that summer picnic or bbq.
10 medium golden potatoes
1/2 cup diced celery
1/3 cup shredded carrots (I like to use shredded carrots and dice them so the carrots are extra small)
1/4 cup green onion
1 1/2 cup vegan mayo
1/4 cup vegan sour cream
1 tsp dill
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
salt to taste
2 tsp spicy brown mustard
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
2 2.5 ounces bacon bites bags
1) Peel potatoes. Boil until soft. Do not let them too soft or they will get mushy. Check every 5-8 minutes.
2) Put potatoes in fridge for at least 2 hours.
3) While your potatoes are boiling you are start making the sauce base.
4) Dice the celery, green onions and shredded carrots. Set aside.
5) In a medium bowl whisk mayo, sour cream, dill, black pepper, salt, garlic, mustard, milk and bacon bites.
6) Once the mayo mixture is fully combined fold in the diced vegetables.
7) Once potatoes are fully cooled you may fold in the mayo mixture. Refrigerate overnight.