Don't like peppers? The creamy chicken filling can also be eaten as a hot dish!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
8.8oz Uncle Bens Ready Rice Brown Whole Grain
2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
4 large green peppers
4 large baby bella mushrooms
1/2 cup or 4 green onions (green parts only)
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup vegan mayo
1/4 cup vegan butter
1 tbsp garlic oil
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup Violife mozzarella shreds
1 cup Violife cheddar shreds
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Grease large baking pan.
3) Shred and dice rotisserie chicken. Dice mushrooms and onions as well. Put in a large pan.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and cook on medium-high until cheese is fully melted and mixed. Stir and monitor closely so it does not burn.
5) Cut the green peppers in half and deseed.
6) Fill the green peppers evenly with creamy chicken mixture.
7) Bake for 30-40 minutes. I like my peppers to be a little more firm than soft, so I cooked them for 30 minutes.
8) Once they are done let them sit for 8 minutes.