3 pounds of skinless and boneless chicken breast
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon garlic oil
1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 tablespoon basil leaves
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon sage
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) Using the sharpe end of a meat tenderizer pound out the chicken. Cut each chicken breast in half for a faster cooking time.
3) In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together.
5) Toss the chicken in wet ingredients first. Then toss the chicken in the dry ingredients.
6) Evenly place chicken breast’s flat on a baking sheet.
7) Cook for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and let chicken sit for 5 minutes.
Tip: Try this chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy!!!