Enjoy this classic comfort food once again! This dish is gluten and dairy free.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Cool Time: 10 minutes
2 pounds lean ground turkey
1 tablespoon Lawreys seasoning salt mixed in meat
2 14.5oz can green beans (I use one can french cut and one can regular cut)
14.5oz can chicken broth
3 tablespoon vegan butter
2 tablespoon garlic oil
4 oz Kite Hill chive cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 8oz vegan cheddar style shreds
4 green onions (green parts only)
2 pound bag tater tots
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a large pan mix ground turkey and season salt. Cook on medium-high for 15 minutes.
3) Turn heat down to medium. Add broth, butter, garlic oil, cream cheese, pepper, paprika, black pepper and cheese to cooked ground turkey pan. Stir and cook until everything is melted.
4) Using a kitchen scissors. Cut the green onions over the melted turkey mixture and stir in. Turn off burner.
5) Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Pour in turkey cheese mixture and spread in pan until level.
6) Neatly place tater tots on top of mixture.
7) Place pan on top of large baking sheet. This is to catch bubbling over cheese. This does not always happen but it is better to be safe.
8) Cook for 35 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes.