Perfect side dish with any protein! For my vegan friends you can eat this pasta on its own! This recipe is gluten-free, dairy free and vegan. You can modify this recipe with your own ingredients to make it match with your diet.
I discovered this pasta at Costco and it only takes 4-6 minutes to cook! Think smarter not harder!
Prep time:: 5-8 minutes
Cook time:: 12-15 minutes
Serves:: 2-4 people
2 cups dry pasta cooked
1 large tomato diced (pat dry with paper towel or cheese cloth to get rid of excess liquid)
1.5 cup chopped spinach
1 tbsp vegan butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/3 cup vegan grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp roasted garlic oil
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1) Cook the pasta and set aside.
2) In a small bowl add almond milk, grated parmesan cheese, roasted garlic oil, black pepper, salt, paprika, dried basil and parsley flakes. Whisk ingredients together until fully combined. I did add a little more salt after I tried it.
3) In a large pan cook the diced tomatoes on medium-high for 4 minutes.
4) Add butter and melt. Make sure you stir the butter so it does not burn.
5) Add the spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until the leaves are fully wilted.
6) Add the parmesan milk mixture to the pan. Stir until it thickens. If it doesn't get as thick as you would like just add a little more parmesan cheese.
7) Fold in the cooked pasta.