This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and vegan! So everyone can enjoy!
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 15-18 minutes
12 oz gluten free penne pasta
8 oz Kite Hill cream cheese (room temperature)
2 tbsp vegan butter (room temperature)
2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp garlic oil
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp gluten free all purpose flour blend
1) Boil water in a large pot and follow the directions on your pasta box.
2) While the pasta is boil you can make your cream cheese sauce.
3) In a medium mixing bowl add cream cheese, butter, almond milk, garlic oil, black pepper, salt and flour. Use an electric hand mixer to get the best results. Mix until the sauce is smooth.
4) In a large pan cook the cream cheese sauce on medium for 5-8 minutes. Make sure you are keeping an eye on the cream cheese sauce and stirring it so it does not burn on the bottom.
5) Once your pasta is done, strain the water and add to cream cheese pan. Fold the pasta in the cream cheese sauce until noodles are all fully coated.