So simple and easy to do for hosting that holiday or football party!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15-18 minutes
2 10 ounce gluten free beef smoked sausage
16 ounce gluten free thin sliced bacon
1 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1) Preheat oven to 375° F
2) Cut bacon into three sections.
3) In a medium bowl mix brown sugar and smoked paprika.
4) Roll sausages into the bacon and place a tooth pick in middle so the bacon stays in place.
5) Roll the bacon wrapped sausage in the brown sugar mixture until fully coated.
6) Bake for 15-18 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your desire.