Mhmm Mashed Potatoes
Thanksgiving and Christmas are major mashed potato and gravy holidays. I think my family eats their weight in mashed potatoes and gravy over the holidays. So I'm not going to put a serving size on my mashed potato and gravy recipes. No judgement!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
5oz Russet Potatoes
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup potato water
1/2 tbsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp garlic oil
8 tbsp vegan butter
1) Peel, wash and cut potatoes. The smaller the chunks of potatoes the faster they will cook.
2) Boil potatoes in a large pot. I boil my potatoes until they fall apart when i poke them with a fork.
3) Once the potatoes are done boiling. Drain the water. Make sure to set aside 1/2 cup of potato water.
4) Put the potatoes back in the pot you boiled them in.
5) Add the potato water, almond milk, salt, garlic oil, and butter.
6) Use an electric hand mixer on low and mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
You can find the gravy recipe in the toppings/sauces tab!
#glutenfree #glutenfreerecipe #dairyfree #dairyfreerecipe #glutenanddairyfree #glutenfreemashedpotatoes #dairyfreemashedpotatoes